Optical scope for ultra-long shooting
The pancratic sight (with smoothly changing magnification) with catadioptric objective MLS 13-53х60 has some peculiarities:
- paralax adjustment range from 7 to infinity;
- shooting range from 7 to 1500 m ( form 7.65 to 1640 yard );
- click value 1/30 mil;
- specially designed reticle in the first focal plane;
Focusing at the range of fire keeping high-quality image in wide spectrum is achieved due to a unique optical scheme without generating special glasses, crystals, etc.;
Jab 5. Day and Night Vision riflescope
- Daylight scope, Night Vision scope and infrared Illuminator are combined into a single sealed waterproof casing.
- Parallax adjustment provides focusing from 20 m to infinity.
- The same for both Daylight and Night Vision channels aiming point, with no differences in the whole range of distances.
- 2 reticles for both channels: regular and illuminated reticle with 11 levels of illumination brightness.
- Eye relief is the same for both channels and is equal 80 mm.
- Adapter for Weaver/Picatinny rail.